Terms and Conditions of Use
- By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws.
- Lamers Dairy or its suppliers will not be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use Lamers Dairy’s website.
- Your use of Lamers Dairy’s website signifies your agreement to refrain from modifying, hacking, attempted hacking, disabling, or in any other way tampering with the Lamers Dairy website.
- You acknowledge that all goods purchased from the Lamers Dairy website under these terms are intended for personal use and not for re-sale.
- Lamers Dairy will not be liable to you or any third party for any delays in receiving or shipping product orders due to inaccurate or incomplete information provided.
- Lamers Dairy reserves the right to accept or reject your order for any reason at any time. If Lamers Dairy rejects your order, you will receive a refund of any money already received by Lamers Dairy by the customer.
- Perishable products are shipped at the consumer’s risk. Lamers Dairy is not the manufacturer of the products purchased through the Lamers Dairy website. Lamers
- Dairy will not be liable to the customer or any third party for any injury, illness, or other health issues caused by or thought to be caused by products Lamers Dairy has shipped by request of the customer for their order.
- Lamers Dairy will collect contact and financial information for the sole purpose of completing sales on the Lamers Dairy website.
- Financial information is used to bill for products and services only.
- Any information collected is never sold, traded, rented, or in any way distributed to any third party for any reason. The information you provide is used solely for communicating with the customer and completing the sale.
- All information submitted is considered confidential and will not be disclosed to anyone except under subpoena.
- Personal information submitted should be relevant to the purpose it is being used and should be accurate and complete.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security measures against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access or disclosure.
- The best time to ship cheese is towards the beginning of the week. If an order is received toward the end of the week, we reserve the right to wait until Monday to ship so as to not be in transit during the weekend.
- The goods purchased are perishable and are not refrigerated during delivery. It is the customers’ responsibility to refrigerate their product upon receipt.
- Lamers Dairy reserves the right to use any shipper and shipment method.
- Unfortunately some items may become temporarily out of stock. We will notify you to arrange a substitution for any out of stock items.
- Products being shipped to Arizona, Texas, Florida, California, and other warm-weather states require minimum two-day air shipping. Other states may be included in this list at the discretion of Lamers Dairy staff.
- Due to the perishable nature of our product and the increased delays due to customs, we cannot offer international shipping.